A man desk calendar

Surprisingly very easy and quick to make!
I used Urban Underground designer papers to make this awesome desk calendar to my fiance. I love the Urban underground paper and I can see a lot of father's day cards being made from this. I used a guide for the measurements by Carolina Evans - I have pretty much listed her guide beneath.

To make the calendar; 1 piece A4 of Smoky Slate cardstock is used:

  • Cut the A4 in half at 10.5cm
  • Cut one piece in half at 14.9cm - this is your calendar top
  • Scor the other piece at 5 7/8" and 3" mark - this is the base of the calendar
  • Fold and glue the top card on the bottom bit of the scored base card.

For the frame I used Whisper white:

  • for the top: 14 x 9.5cm
  • for card base: 9.5 x 9.5cm

The designer paper I cut:

  • for top: 13.5 x 9cm
  • for card base: 9 x 9cm

Banners are 3/4" x 3 3/4" - and I just cut the banner bit with scissors.

Sentiment is from Better Together stamp set - very useful set with loads of great sentiments.

The screw embellishments are also from the Urban Underground series.

The ribbon is retired but you can get similar ribbon like Silver natural ribbon.

Calendar I found in Hobbycraft for about £10p.

I love these desk calendars SO.. I made a few of them! I'll show you the others in another post!

Desk calendar is from the 31st of January 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts